- A boy on joining wants to begin Scouting right away.
- A fisherman does not bait his hook with food he likes. He uses food the fish likes. So with boys.
- Scouting is a man’s job cut down to a boy’s size.
- Scouting is a game for boys under the leadership of boys under the direction of a man.
"Knots are made not tied"
Scouts and Guides are taught knotting not that we want them to be adroit but most importantly to train them to be useful. Knots are basically made for various purposes and as such there is no knot that is not useful.
Be sure you practice it whenever you get time and put it into practical used to ensure the success of your knowledge.
Tip: A good knot is one that is easy to tie and also easy to untie and will not come out unless it is untied.
Pearls of Wisdom
- Youth Programme
- Adult Resources
- Communication & Public Relations