- A boy on joining wants to begin Scouting right away.
- A fisherman does not bait his hook with food he likes. He uses food the fish likes. So with boys.
- Scouting is a man’s job cut down to a boy’s size.
- Scouting is a game for boys under the leadership of boys under the direction of a man.
Links to External Websites/Portals
At many places in this website, you shall find links to other websites/portals. This links have been placed for your convenience.The Meghalaya Bharat Scouts and Guides is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this website should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages.
Links to The Meghalaya Bharat Scouts and Guides Website by other Websites/Portals
Prior permission is required before hyperlink are directed from any website/portal to this site. Permission for the same, stating the nature of the content on the pages from where the link has to be given and the exact language of the hyperlink should be obtained by sending a request to stakeholder
Pearls of Wisdom
- Youth Programme
- Adult Resources
- Communication & Public Relations
- Bharat Scouts and Guides
- Scouting in the Asia-Pacific Region
- World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts
- World Organisation of Scouts Movement
- Kandersteg International Scout Centre