- A boy on joining wants to begin Scouting right away.
- A fisherman does not bait his hook with food he likes. He uses food the fish likes. So with boys.
- Scouting is a man’s job cut down to a boy’s size.
- Scouting is a game for boys under the leadership of boys under the direction of a man.
'Fire is a good servant but a bad master'
Again in our Movement we teaches how to light and put off fire, not that we want all our members to be firefighters, but we want them to learn how to utilize it for their greater benefit. We also want all our members to be prepared like our motto to tackle any situation that may arise through an outburst of fire.
So here we go!!!! Try only under adult supervision.
- Starting Fires
- Fuel for the Fire
- Campfire Lays
- Light Your Fire
- Putting Out Your Campfire
To have FIRE, you need to have Three Key Elements:
- Fuel - something to burn, such as wood, paper, grass, or clothing.
- Air - actually oxygen is needed, but that's part of the air.
- Heat - a catalyst to start the fuel and oxygen combustion.
Pearls of Wisdom
- Youth Programme
- Adult Resources
- Communication & Public Relations