- A boy on joining wants to begin Scouting right away.
- A fisherman does not bait his hook with food he likes. He uses food the fish likes. So with boys.
- Scouting is a man’s job cut down to a boy’s size.
- Scouting is a game for boys under the leadership of boys under the direction of a man.
The mission of Scouting is to contribute to the education of young people, through a value system based on the Scout Promise and Law to help build a better world where people are self-fulfilled as individuals and play a constructive role in society.
- This is achieved by:involving them throughout their formative years in a non-formal educational process.
- using a specific method that makes each individual the principal agent in his or her development as a self-reliant, supportive, responsible and committed person.
- assisting them to establish a value system based upon spiritual, social and personal principles as expressed in the Promise and Law.
Pearls of Wisdom
- Youth Programme
- Adult Resources
- Communication & Public Relations